Art by ehscapist
When we ask questions, we learn and when we learn, we grow, We are actually in an age where is society is such that asking questions makes you feel stupid and unintelligent while it’s a fact known by all wise people that not asking questions is a sign of ignorance not intelligence.
So for today, here are 10 questions that you MUST ask yourself.
- Which is worse, failing or never trying?
- If happiness was your national currency, what kind of work would you do to be rich?
- How much in control of your life are you?
- Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?
- Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
- Are you happy with your job or would you quit it for a million dollars?
- Do your actions express your love?
- Are you making your own decisions or letting others make them for you?
- Are you just alive or truly living?
- Why are you, you?
Do you push the elevator button more than once thinking it will make it faster?
Haha, don’t lie!
All of these questions are deep and thought provoking. They will make you wonder about the life you are living and in many cases the lie that you might be living. The first step to change is realization and accepting the situation and taking corrective actions with full responsibility.
When we were kids we were not afraid to ask questions. We asked them freely about anything, anywhere, anytime and to anyone. We had no fear of what other beings would feel about us and in fact they did not even bother because we were supposed to be asking questions as we were “young”. But aren’t we young now? Our soul never grows old? We don’t ask questions anymore as we are afriand of being laughed at. I say let them laugh.
And who will laugh at you by the way? Who? Those who do, don’t care about them as you can laugh back at them when you are wiser, older and successful in life and they are still in the same place. Building fences and thinking they’re the real “gangstas“.
After all, questioning is learning and learning is growing.